Parasound Gear for Sale P3, A23, zDAC

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Hey,

I am putting my office system (except for speakers) up for sale. I just feel it is overkill for how I am using it and I can use a new set of wheels for my road bike. o_O

Anyway I am the second owner of each piece of gear.

Parasound P3 preamp. All analog and a great piece. I have the original box and remote. $450 + shipping

Parasound A23 amp. Original box and super condition. I am not aware of any scratches on either the amp or preamp. $550 + shipping

Parasound zDAC. This is the only piece without original box and I leave it on all the time because the push button for power does not always work as it should. $150.

If someone wants all three I will do some kind of deal.

Cheers.

Last edited:
ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Can I trade a XXS full carbon(wheels, frame, bars, post) Focus with Dura Ace for all of it? That bike seems to have lost its rider......:eek:

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
Can I trade a XXS full carbon(wheels, frame, bars, post) Focus with Dura Ace for all of it? That bike seems to have lost its rider......:eek:
o°/ I thought the bike riding was your current obsession replacing your audioholism. What happened?

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
o°/ I thought the bike riding was your current obsession replacing your audioholism. What happened?
I don't ride a XXS bike so it must not be mine.

I do pay for XXS bikes which makes it even more frustrating that it has seemed to lost it's rider.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis