Paradigm monitor 11v5 rose wood

D

David Jacob

Audiophyte
Hello guys I hope you guys can help me. My father recently passed and was a big home theater guy and left me speakers and other audio stuff. I was wondering what a pair of paradigm monitor 11v5 speakers are worth. They are I'n like new condition and have the original boxes. I would keep them but I am not a TV or audio guy. What's the best way to sell them. I also have a pioneer elite receiver sc37 with box in like new condition with box and remote. Any information would be greatly appreciated because I know nothing.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Hi David. Welcome to the forum and I am sorry to hear of your Dad passing.

To get decent ideas of what people are paying for speakers and electronics I would visit ebay and search completed listings. Also Audiogon's blue book feature can be a good resource. If you stick around and meet the minimum post count you can offer them up here for free. Good luck.

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
Also, once you get an idea what you want to ask for them, you can sell them on craigslist and not have to deal with shipping. Listing stuff on craigslist is free as well, although you should expect a fair amount of haggling there.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Paradigm monitor 11 v5 original msrp was $1200 (pair). As a rule of thumb I would recommend to start listing for these (about 6 years old) at half that.

Additional 10-20% minus for any cosmetic wear.

Whey don't measure all that well, so IMO you are going to need to find a big Paradigm fan to sell them at that price (around $600)
Paradigm Monitor Series v.5 Speaker System HT Labs Measures | Sound & Vision

But as ADK said check ebay (sold listing, not how much sellers ask for) and Audiogon as well

D

David Jacob

Audiophyte
Thank you guys for all your help it is very much appreciated

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis