Paradigm 20's For Sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I have a set of Paradigm Studio 20 v.3's in black-ash for sale. These are barely 7-months old and are in excellent shape. They have been used in a smoke free/child free environment.
I am the original and only owner and I have the original boxes/literature. The Studio 20's are now $850 a pair and I will sacrfice these for only $650 or best offer and I will split the cost of shipping within the US. Please only serious inquiries. The only reason I selling these is that the matching cc-470 v.3 is just too large and too expensive for my budget. As a result, I am trying to sell these to pay off some debts and thus lower my monthly payments. The Studio 20's really are giant killers.

Last edited:
N

Nick250

Audioholic Samurai
speakerman39 said:
I have a set of Paradigm Studio 20 v.3's in black-ash for sale. These are barely 7-months old and are in excellent shape. They have been used in a smoke free/child free environment.
I am the original and only owner and I have the original boxes/literature. The Studio 20's are now $850 a pair and I will sacrfice these for only $650 or best offer and I will split the cost of shipping within the US. Please only serious inquiries. The only reason I selling these is that the matching cc-470 v.3 is just too large and too expensive for my budget. As a result, I am trying to sell these to pay off some debts and thus lower my monthly payments. The Studio 20's really are giant killers.
I don't know if you have sold them yet, but FWIW a few years ago I as able to order a single studio 20 to use as a center. It works great and sounds better than the CC 470 to my ears.

Nick

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Well people the 20's have been sold. Thank you for all of your help. Just love this forum. Have a great day people.:) :) :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis