Pandora stopped working, Marantz SR6006

J

JonnyFive23517

Audioholic
Hi all, I have a Marantz SR6006 which has, besides bugs with Airplay, worked fine. I have it hooked up to the internet, internet radio works just fine. I have performed the available firmware updates.

About 5 days ago Pandora stopped working, up until then it was working fine. My SO was no longer able to log into her account, so I created an account and tried. That failed as well. At the log in screen I hit enter and it just keeps me right at the log in screen.

Can anyone give any insight? Thanks -Jon

J

jcl

Senior Audioholic
I remember reading a banner on the Denon site about this. The Maranz site has one as well. A firmware update is needed due to change with Pandora.

December 3rd, 2012
Dear Marantz customer,
Please be advised that due to certain changes implemented at Pandora Internet Radio,
some of our products have been temporarily unable to connect to the Pandora service.
Our engineers are currently working hard and will have a firmware update available as
soon as possible via the internet to resolve this issue. This should not affect your
product’s ability to receive other music streaming services.
When new firmware is available, a notification will appear on the screen of your receiver
or the front panel of your unit
. Press Enter and follow the prompts to complete the
update.
Listed below are the dates, by model, for the firmware update via the internet to correct
the Pandora connection issue.
Please contact Marantz customer service for additional help at 201-762 6666.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
Marantz Customer Service
Firmware Updates
December 6: NR1603, SR5007, SR6007
December 11 SR7007, AV7701, AV8801
December 17: NR1602, SR5006, SR6006, SR7005, AV7005, MCR603, NA7004

Marantz US | IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR MARANTZ CUSTOMERS USING PANDORA INTERNET RADIO

Here's the pdf announcement - http://us.marantz.com/DocumentMaster/us/PressReleases/PandoraProblem-M.pdf

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis