panasonic TC P58V10

A

audiotraine

Enthusiast
found a good deal on this one.wondering if anyone out there has one? good....bad.... input /info appreciated.
cant find much "expert review" out there..you?
thanks

ahblaza

ahblaza

Audioholic Field Marshall
found a good deal on this one.wondering if anyone out there has one? good....bad.... input /info appreciated.
thanks
Cnet reviewed the 50, gave it the editor's choice award.

D

darknight714

Audiophyte
thanks
Where's the deal? I've been Considering this TV as well.
Everything I've read has been very positive. If you found a good deal pull the trigger.
Anyway hometheatermag just did a review as well

Last edited:
Chatta

Chatta

Junior Audioholic
You can also found good reviews at testfreaks dot com, it has cool reviews when using on ps3, wii, bluray, and Hd cable tv.

A

audiotraine

Enthusiast
Where's the deal? I've been Considering this TV as well.
Everything I've read has been very positive. If you found a good deal pull the trigger.
Anyway hometheatermag just did a review as well

if there is a best buy near you..they will knock of $500..all you have to do is aggravate them a little. nicely though..give them your hard luck story. HD- guru says the 54" is the best TV on the market at the time. the 58" I am finding out is a totally different TV..the same but different.

I like computer results..not necessarily somebodies opinions in/for reviews. Some people have weird ways of seeing things. hope this helps. thanks

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis