J

JJMP50

Full Audioholic
Has anyone purchased anything from Panasonic's web store? Sunday I bought a BD85 an the very good price of $137+sh..total $145. Now here is the issue, first it hasn't been shipped yet but more important when I went to check on the order status the price on my online invoice increased by 42 bucks. I called the 800 number and gave up after being on hold for 45 minutes. I just wanted to know if this is an isolated incident or if this is the way they do business. I have dealt with internet direct companies (Emotiva/B&H/Vanns/Sat Audio to name a few) and have always had great service. This is the first time I've been displeased and Panny is a huge company.

J

JJMP50

Full Audioholic
Update

I finally got through to Panasonic (after being on hold for 55 min) and they have satisfied me. The price (137 bucks) was a "Black Friday" price only but they forgot to change the website. They are honoring that price. Now they just have to ship it. She said they are way behind. Just thought I'd post the update since I kinda ripped them. I still have to say I've had better experiences with the usual suspects that are normally discussed on this forum.

DTS-HD MA

DTS-HD MA

Junior Audioholic
I finally got through to Panasonic (after being on hold for 55 min) and they have satisfied me. The price (137 bucks) was a "Black Friday" price only but they forgot to change the website. They are honoring that price. Now they just have to ship it. She said they are way behind. Just thought I'd post the update since I kinda ripped them. I still have to say I've had better experiences with the usual suspects that are normally discussed on this forum.
Thanks for the update because I've experienced the exact same thing. Ordered mine on Nov 25th and been put on hold for hrs trying to get a clarification. Love Panasonic products but next time my buss will go to an authorized dealer even if it means a higher price as my time is worth more than dealing with a bunch of clueless people, holiday season or not.

Lesson learned,

Cheers

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis