C

Chad Zemel

Enthusiast
Hello,

I am a multimedia artist currently finishing up my first DIY sub with a GT5-15 15" driver and iNuke 1000dsp amp. Satisfied with the results, I am looking to hire someone to create the 2nd sub with a GT5-15 15" driver, 3 cu ft flat pack, and iNuke 1000dsp amp. I will be providing all materials (except for tools, which you should have access to) along with personal availability to chat about my complete process to creating the 1st sub (inclusive of pictures).

Ideal Location: Greater Atlanta Area (Georgia, USA)
Final Deadline: End of October 2016

If interested, please send me a private message with a description of your experience, location, and availability.

Thank You!
Chad

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
Why not post the pics, and explain the intended use of this subwoofer?

C

Chad Zemel

Enthusiast
It is a basic flat pack sub except for the sanded, rounded edges with a GT5-15 driver. The intended purpose is for the testing of a multimedia installation. Thanks!

C

Chad Zemel

Enthusiast
Hello!

To those who may be interested, I am still looking to hire someone (preferably local to Georgia) for this gig.

Thank You!
Chad

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I'm not sure I follow.
Are you saying you built a DIY sub, are happy with the results, and are now looking for someone to repeat the build?
And as far as construction, all that is required is assembly of the flat pack and cutting/finishing the hole for the GTS-15?
This is confusing because there is not much actual content to the task. If you did the first one yourself and are happy with the result, why not do the second? It seems like cutting the hole and assembly yourself would be quicker than meeting with someone and concerns over potential miscommunication, etc.
Now, if you were looking for a high quality finish to rival subs such as Funk Audio makes, then I could see the need to out-source the cabinet to someone with a high level of veneer/finishing skills!

C

Chad Zemel

Enthusiast
Hey Kurt,

Thanks for reaching out! I did build a DIY sub, and I am happy with the results. However, the wiring isn't right and needs some adjusting. I would like to bring aboard someone with more experience to pinpoint areas of improvement.

My current multimedia project inclusive of these subs has my focus on a wide array of different tasks, and I am unable to commit 1-2 additional days building another sub from scratch with that deadline. That is the primary reason why I am looking for additional experienced support ASAP. Quality of finish is secondary to fast, experienced build.

Wishing all the best,
Chad

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis