Outlaw 7125 w/warranty through 12/17

B

Baron5

Enthusiast
Hey all,

$650 shipped or $600 local pick up (Olympia, WA). PayPal via friend/family or add 3%.

Over 550 positive feedback on eBay under user name araider24.

Second owner of this beast of an amp. I heard a slight hiss from the LF channel (hardly noticeable through my JTR T12's) so I sent it in for a warranty repair. While at the shop I used my Anthem 710 amplifier section and it powered the JTR's perfectly so I'm selling the 7125.

I am the second owner and have owned for over a year. No issues except this slight hiss that has been fixed by Outlaw. Amp is currently in it's new double box that Outlaw returned it to me in and will be mailed out the same way. Amp is in excellent physical condition and perfect working order. I will include the repair order PDF upon sale.

Picture is a stock photo.

Attachments

Last edited:
G

GFOViedo

Audioholic
Price? Shipping to 93277 please. Thanks. I might end up selling my LPA-1 if I can afford this one.

BryceH

BryceH

Enthusiast
I'm also interested if GFOVIEDO doesn't end up purchasing. Would like to know price for unit with shipping to 63090.

B

Baron5

Enthusiast
Sorry for the delay. Asking price is 700. I am in Olympia, WA 98501. I have a final tonight but will make some time to get both quotes.

B

Baron5

Enthusiast
Sorry for the delay. Asking price is 700. I am in Olympia, WA 98501. I have a final tonight but will make some time to get both quotes.

Update. Warranty is actually 12/2018!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis