D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Disastrous first half for Mavs but will still cheer for them.

Boston +20

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Mavs Clippers tonight late (10pm) eastern time. Too late for me I'll record it and watch tomorrow morning.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Celtics trying to go up 2-0. Expect the Heat to give them a much tougher game tonight. Time to get tough!

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
weak effort by the Cs. Similar to the last few years In the playoffs. Good bounce back game by the Bs. Thankfully the draft is tonight and it’s back to football.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Doesn't Miami have a habit of being a low seed and knocking the higher seeded Boston out of the playoffs? I don't have a dog in this hunt, but I find myself pulling for the heat. I haven't really liked the Celtics since the Larry Bird years. But I really disliked the Heat during the Duane Wade Lebron years.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Doesn't Miami have a habit of being a low seed and knocking the higher seeded Boston out of the playoffs? I don't have a dog in this hunt, but I find myself pulling for the heat. I haven't really liked the Celtics since the Larry Bird years. But I really disliked the Heat during the Duane Wade Lebron years.
'20 and '23 Heat over Boston. Also the early 2010s. Wiki: Celtics 84-53 regular season. Heat 20-17 playoffs.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Pacers beat the Bucks, but the highlights were Middleton's tying 3's in regulation and OT. Insane. A pity Antekonoumpo is out. :(

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Night 2 of the NFL draft tonight. Finish up tomorrow and back to the Bs and Cs Playoff series.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis