OSSIC X - Your True 3D Audio Headphones

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
OSSIC is a new headphone developer founded by veterans of respected hi-fi company Pioneer and computer peripherals company Logitech – and with that pedigree, the company should know as much about hi-fi audio as it does about the very latest in digital technology. Their latest headphone, the OSSIC X, promises to bring the same hi-fi quality audio to virtual reality (VR) and gaming as it does to music and movies.

With these headphones, Ossic has put a few tricks up their sleeve in the form of innovative new technology that promises to take 3D audio to the next level of immersion, and after a successful Kickstarter, their first round of Ossic X headphones will ship March, 2017.

Read: OSSIC X - Your True 3D Audio Headphones

C

Craig234

Audioholic
"Are these worth the price? Read on to find out."

And then you say nothing to answer the question.

S

Steve Webb

Audiophyte
Oassic looked like a great product for VR I was looking for a set of headphones that would enhance my experience
So I backed them on Indiegogo to the tune of $319.00 to be one of the one of the first to receive their headphones.
This transaction was on February 2nd

On February 14th I cancelled my order (as per there cancellation policy of within a 30 day time frame) I decided to wait on the HTC headset release.

I emailed them repeatedly after the 14th and revived automated responses "Your request (2964) has been received and is being reviewed by OSSIC support staff"

This went on for the next month with me sending email after email when finally Joshua replied saying "

"Hello Steve, I can handle that refund request. You'll hear from our accounting by end of day tomorrow"

Tomorrow never came nor did any more emails so I turned to Facebook messenger (Not the most professional way to communicate with customers)

On March 24th a response from Ossic on Facebook

"Hi Steve, I'm here for you and Sorry that Kristen has not responded. She is not a part of the support team so we will follow up with her to check up on the emails.
In the meantime have you sent your request to info@ossic.com? The support team should be able to answer your request directly".

So back to trying to get a response via email

Nothing

So back to Facebook when on March 30th

"Ah ok. Sorry to hear about your desire to refund. We're so close to shipping the product! Either way, I will follow up with Josh right now."

Yer right

March 31st

"Just sent you an email ! You'll have a refund by the end of the week".

March 31st No email.

April 1st till today no refund

I have all the emails I sent (and there were a lot of them) in-between the dates I have noted here, All I wanted was someone to tell me when they would be refunding my money instead I got was lies or silence.
So one can draw one own conclusions from my experience with Ossic.

Now I have to go to my lawyer to send them a demand letter including his costs.

It would of been so much simpler for them to do the right thing and at the least have to courtesy to reply to a customers emails and without false promises.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis