Onkyo avr & Polk Monitor 70's

E

Ern Dog

Audioholic Intern
This Onkyo TX-SR502 is an entry level 6.1 reciever in very good condition. I'm the original owner and have the original box, manual and remote. It pumps out 75 watts per channel and has Dolby Digital, Pro Logic IIx and DTS. It has a small 1 inch scratch on the back corner. It doesn't have any other blemishes. The face is perfect and it sounds awesome. Price is $100, you pay shipping. **** SOLD ****

These Polk Monitor 70's are the Mac daddys of the Monitor series. They deliver a full presence and fill the room nicely. They have a great bass response and go down to 30 Hz! I'm the original owner and they are in very good condition. One of the speaker grill pegs broke off, but you can't tell when the grills are on and it doesn't affect their performance. Price is $400 pair. Since I don't have any boxes **Local pick-up only** I'd be willing to drive part way. I'm in Medford, Oregon.

Thanks for looking. I can attach photos if requested.
Ernie

Last edited:
E

Ern Dog

Audioholic Intern
I'm selling because I've out-grown my Monitor 70's and want to upgrade. I upgraded my avr to an HK635 because I eventually want to get an amp and this Onkyo doesn't have pre-outs.

E

Ern Dog

Audioholic Intern
Here is a picture of the scratch on the back edge of the Onkyo.

Attachments

E

Ern Dog

Audioholic Intern
****Price Drop****

I'm dropping the price of the Polk speakers to $350 Local pick up only.

Onkyo price dropped to $90+ shipping.

E

Ern Dog

Audioholic Intern
The Onkyo is SOLD.

Polk Tower speaker is still avail.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis