Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Here is another good tune with a fantastic acid trip of a video: Blockhead - The Music Scene. The animation here is outstanding, I strongly recommend giving it a close viewing when you have the time (although maybe not a good idea to watch before operating heavy machinery).

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Here is another good tune with a fantastic acid trip of a video: Blockhead - The Music Scene. The animation here is outstanding, I strongly recommend giving it a close viewing when you have the time (although maybe not a good idea to watch before operating heavy machinery).

This is a really good tune. Animation is like a "Ralph Bakshi Trip".
It's a pity there's no better rip of this cartoon by Ivan Maximov:
I love his stuff, but after a while I've noticed I go back to this one because of the music as well. At times it almost resembles Metheny.

Goodband

Goodband

Audioholic
One of my favorite album from MA Recording.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 4 en utilisant Tapatalk

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Here is another animated one, very nice music and fantastic, beautiful animation: Rone - Bye Bye Macadam. Warning: this song will stay in your head! I have probably watched this video 8 or 9 times in the last week.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord

I'll check this one out later. I'm still scarred from watching this one! :p

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Probably my favorite Priest song! I haven't heard it in a while either. Nice.
Priest cinched it with heavy metal for me by the 1980's. Everything else to come after them just seemed so predictable that I ended up riding on the classics for years. I avoided punk, hair bands, and even Metallica bored me to tears. Thankfully, Ozzy and SRV, Satch and Vai had happened along and occupied a lot of my listening enough to where I was even able to avoid MTV after say, round 1.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Priest cinched it with heavy metal for me by the 1980's. Everything else to come after them just seemed so predictable that I ended up riding on the classics for years. I avoided punk, hair bands, and even Metallica bored me to tears. Thankfully, Ozzy and SRV, Satch and Vai had happened along and occupied a lot of my listening enough to where I was even able to avoid MTV after say, round 1.
Ever get that MP tube amp in yet? Actually, it is a hybrid. Just curious is all. :):):)

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis