Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Not that I needed much encouragement but just ordered the BR. :)
Got it for $13 on preorder. Not bad. I was listening to it late so I couldn't crank it up and have been pretty busy lately with a huge project at work :eek:

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Got it for $13 on preorder. Not bad. I was listening to it late so I couldn't crank it up and have been pretty busy lately with a huge project at work :eek:
It's $15 now on prime, oh well. Late is not a barrier for me ;0

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Junior Kimbrough "You Better Run..The Essential Junior Kimbrough" on vinyl

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Here is a nice song that I just stumbled onto but with the most WTF video. Seriously, watch that video.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
After returning home from a symposium on Thomas Aquinas' influences in medieval literature tradition, you don your English dressing robe retire to your den. You have a seat on your reading chair and ottoman (both of which are upholstered in a fine premium grey Italian leather) with a glass of a vintage red Burgundy, and wish to relax to some music from your high-end stereo system, a system of exquisite fidelity and unmatched luxury, with years spent tweaking it to aural perfection. Only music of the highest artistry would befit such a setting, which is why Brooke Candy's 'Opulence' is the perfect piece for this occasion:

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Dude is kind goofy, but track is solid. Feels a bit system of a down, but that's not a bad thing.
Yeah, I don't think it was a super serious video, but it's a pretty good cover, I think. Agree with the soad feel too. More bass tho, which is also not a bad thing.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, I don't think it was a super serious video, but it's a pretty good cover, I think. Agree with the soad feel too. More bass tho, which is also not a bad thing.
His other videos are similar, so I think it is just his style lol. Audio production level seems pretty good.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis