Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
Enya, Paint the Sky with Stars: Orinoco Flow. Great stuff. But, watching the Enya version on video is kinda like watching paint dry. So here's a different performance video of the same music. Its much easier on the eyes. Live is pretty cool as well.

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
Rick Braun. Kisses in the Middle of the Night. 2001. Good CD. Very mellow

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
This tune is just insane. All you big-butt home theater dudes with the big subwoofers take notice. I may be the last guy to find this tune on AH, but I finally ran in to it.

Bela Fleck and the Flecktones: Flight of the Cosmic Hippo

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Different tonal quality that fits sometimes.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Different tonal quality that fits sometimes.
Haven't thought of this guy much in ages, mostly not since his dance with Jefferson Airplane/Starship and other bay area bands....I have the first solo album on LP somewhere around here....

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Haven't thought of this guy in ages, not since his dance with Jefferson Aiplane/Starship and other bay area bands....I have the first solo album on LP somewhere around here....
I like his signature tone, especially with the acoustic stuff. I saw them live a couple times.

Most of his stuff is pretty good listening. And it uses a different range with the speakers than most other stuff does. It really shows off the midrange capability with the Tempests.

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Good blends and good bass. Not too little or too much. Tastefully done.

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
I have been savoring this "new to me" CD. Someone suggested I try shopping used CD's. I don't know why I never considered that, but I have never shopped for used CD's. I have a used record store close by.
I went and scored 9 "new to me" CD's for about $30 bucks. This was one of them. $2.99. Wonderful value and wonderful soft velvety horns.

CHRIST BOTTI. A THOUSAND KISSES DEEP. INDIAN SUMMER

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis