Official Audioholics Facebook Page

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
We have officially launched an Audioholics Facebook page here:

http://www.facebook.com/Audioholics

We are working on integrating this into the forums and editorial site. I personally plan on including more product pics under review and lab notes that I don't ordinarily put in the product reviews. I hope our forum members contribute to make this a cool fan page to visit.

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
Well, we hope it'll just be not much more than an extension of the site. Gene should be posting some image galleries soon. I have some pics myself of the conference in Florida I'll make a gallery of soon.

If you have any ideas of what we can do with the facebook page to keep it fresh, please let me know, make suggestions right here.

majorloser

majorloser

So I guess our old Audioholics page is now the "Unofficial Audioholics Facebook Page". :rolleyes:

Oh the endless possibilities for that page now...:rolleyes:

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
So I guess our old Audioholics page is now the "Unofficial Audioholics Facebook Page".

Oh the endless possibilities for that page now...
There was an old page? :confused:

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Crap, I guess I have help off for as long as I can and now will have to join.

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
Interesting. I didn't even know Clint did Facebook.

J

jamie2112

Banned
I like the group page myself.......Its been up for a while now.:D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
What's Facebook?????:p:rolleyes: Non-conformists Unite!!!
I actually had a facebook account for all of 2 weeks. Then I decided that there is just far too much crap associated with it to bother with. If I need to re-join facebook in order to stay in the loop with Audioholics, don't any of you clowns expect me to "buy you a drink". Ever.:rolleyes: Unless it's in person, of course. And only a single. I need money for Audio gear.:p

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis