rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
How could this be? The TN teacher that ran of with the minor is in my local county lock up! Unbelievable!

http://www.14news.com/story/35374076/former-tn-teacher-at-center-of-nationwide-amber-alert-being-held-in-henderson-co-jail

Unfortunately, my younger brother is also incarcerated there! o_Oo_Oo_O!

Phil
Ah, disappointing. I thought this was going to be another one of those hot blonde teacher commits statutory rape news stories that makes you wonder, "Where were these teachers when I was in high school?"

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Ah, disappointing. I thought this was going to be another one of those hot blonde teacher commits statutory rape news stories that makes you wonder, "Where were these teachers when I was in high school?"
For real. I was looking on my FB page and there it was. I am like is this for real? Unfortunately, my younger brother is in there as well. I doubt that the teacher will be here very long. Certainly not going to send him a welcome card.....LOL!!!! :D:D:D!

Phil

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
In light of your avatar, is it safe to assume you have seen the South Park episode where Ike was "The Luckiest Boy In America"?

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Is this considered a celebrity event in your area? :)

In waiting for the story to load noticed this on a sidebar http://www.14news.com/story/35370757/man-shoots-himself-in-penis-while-getting-out-of-car
No, not at all....LOL!!! I just opened up my FB page and viola there the story was. At first I thought it was a joke of some sorts. But then, I realized it is for real. They had it on my local news this morning. I am like why is he even here? When people say it is a small world they are not joking! :eek::eek::eek:!

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
It wasn't too long ago Jared Fogle albeit the "Subway Jared" dropped in there for a visit as well. Personally, I hope that my hometown is known for something other than incarcerating bad guys! On a positive note, the Owensboro, KY BBQ festival is going on this weekend! Might go check it out! Love me some BBQ myself.

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis