Not sure why I didn't post this earlier...

masak_aer

masak_aer

Senior Audioholic
Congratulations Abe! Proposing and getting accepted is only the beginning of all the fun coming to you........hmmm...

I mean, proposing and getting accepted is the only fun coming to you:D:D..all the rest is......

Congrats!!!

majorloser

majorloser

Is it too late to run?

CONGRATULUATIONS!!!!
(to her)

Come on guys! He's still got a chance. He ain't married, yet. :rolleyes:

furrycute

furrycute

Banned
Congratulations!

Now you can look forward to endless years of incessant nagging... Just kidding:)

When's the wedding?

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
Thanks to all of you for the kind wishes and the funny responses!!

My fiancee has a fantastic sense of humor and she loved the comments... particularly the caveman's comment about living longer! :D

Wedding will most likely be in the early fall in Chicago (where we both went to business school). Honeymoon will probably wait until the winter- I'll look into attending CES, but I have a feeling that she'll want someplace a bit more tropical!

furrycute

furrycute

Banned
Wow, still more than half a year away.

How is the Mrs. on all things audio? You know, now is your last chance to load up on all your guys' toys. Like that pair of B&W 802D you've been drooling about, or that pair of Krell monoblocks you've dreaming about, etc.... :D

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
Wow, still more than half a year away.

How is the Mrs. on all things audio? You know, now is your last chance to load up on all your guys' toys. Like that pair of B&W 802D you've been drooling about, or that pair of Krell monoblocks you've dreaming about, etc.... :D
She;s incredibly supportive of my habit- in fact, she's the one who purchased my PS3 for me (and she's become a guitar hero addict!).

Those B&Ws sound fantastic- how about you guys all chip in as a wedding present??? :D

furrycute

furrycute

Banned
It's fantastic she supports your hobbies. I wish I can find someone like that :)

As to chipping in on that pair of B&W's, I'll chip in my 2 cents!:p

She;s incredibly supportive of my habit- in fact, she's the one who purchased my PS3 for me (and she's become a guitar hero addict!).

Those B&Ws sound fantastic- how about you guys all chip in as a wedding present??? :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis