Status
Not open for further replies.
bigus

bigus

Audioholic
Wanna buy some better ones? I have cables that interact with the 4th and 5th dimensions on a quantum scale. They're able to pull harmonics from those extra dimensions that previously went unheard before. I take specially braided cable and cryogenically treat it to align the crystal structure before I then treat them with microwaves, then a short burst of gamma rays.

This technique excites the flux capacitant properties of our special design and creates an entanglement on a quantum scale that allows them to access the 4th and 5th dimensions. Very cutting edge stuff. You will notice improvements with my cables. Wider soundstage, more depth and near pinpoint imaging and accuracy. Let me know if you're interested and we can start talking price.

Do you have gear that interacts with the 4th and 5th dimensions?

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
Jealous?
You sound like you want to take the plunge but can't afford it....
What gave it away? Should I have priced them higher? I'm willing to let the building blocks cable risers go for a cheap price to someone such as yourself who I know will appreciate them and all their placebo benefits. $650 is a steal for these one-of-a-kind masterpieces.

bigus

bigus

Audioholic
What gave it away? Should I have priced them higher? I'm willing to let the building blocks cable risers go for a cheap price to someone such as yourself who I know will appreciate them and all their placebo benefits. $650 is a steal for these one-of-a-kind masterpieces.

You've never tried to compare anything. that's obvious?

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
You've never tried to compare anything. that's obvious?
I believe I've already answered this question. Anyway, I don't have to drink paint to know it isn't as refreshing as water. And between you and me, that's one of us who has obviously never drunk paint. Judging from your devotion to your snake oil cables and your having more money than sense, I can only vouch for myself for reasons obvious to everyone else reading this conversation.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Pussy.
why not talk about what bothers you most?
Is it cables?
Or your just Fucked up.............

Nordost cables are the go to cables if you want to upgrade from stock cables. period.
Well, I'm at least literate. Nordost is not even the best among the audiophool cables, come on, they have some stiff competition (which should appeal to your sexual preference, no?), did you check out them fancy MIT cables posted earlier with the fancy box? Cost more than your entire system! You just don't have enough money to be a real player, lol.

I'd need to get pretty fucked up before I thought buying Nordost would be a good idea, tho.

bigus

bigus

Audioholic
Well, I'm at least literate. Nordost is not even the best among the audiophool cables, come on, they have some stiff competition (which should appeal to your sexual preference, no?), did you check out them fancy MIT cables posted earlier with the fancy box? Cost more than your entire system! You just don't have enough money to be a real player, lol.

I'd need to get pretty fucked up before I thought buying Nordost would be a good idea, tho.

Are you literate?
Good for you.....

Back on topic,
Try to find Nordost on the Audio Mart or similar.
They hold there value.
They hold there price.
There's a reason for this...

Last edited:
William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Never triede Try to find Nordost on the Audio Mart or similar.

Are you literate?
Good for you.....

Back on topic,
Try to find Nordost on the Audio Mart or similar.
They hold there value.
They hold there price.
There's a reason for this...
The reason isn't because they're valuable. It's because people have more cents than sense. And are gullible. And prone to the power of suggestion. And fall prey to snake oil salesman. And are not immune to placebo. And want to believe. And have to keep up with the joneses. And want to have fancier(do not read as better)cables than you. And are stupid.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Guys who buy and profess Nordost are definitely gay. 5th Dimension was groovy in it's day, tho. Way more happening than your cables, lol. Thanks for some evening's entertainment with your pathetic cable nonsense, tho.
ps I felt bad about associating gays this way, so just want to say sorry for my inconsiderate remarks. It's just stupid to buy and profess Nordost....

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis