Nordost Purple Flare Analogue RCA Interconnects retail packaging or loose ?

S

s8n187

Enthusiast
hi Audioholics members , i am highly interested in buying a pair of Nordost Purple Flare Analogue RCA Interconnects.

Nordost : Products : Purple Flare Interconnect

I plan on buying a pair of these from a Shop here in Australia , can you tell me do they come ' loose ' or they come in ' retail packaging ' ?

If they come in retail packaging a pic would be great

chat soon

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
hi Audioholics members , i am highly interested in buying a pair of Nordost Purple Flare Analogue RCA Interconnects.

Nordost : Products : Purple Flare Interconnect

I plan on buying a pair of these from a Shop here in Australia , can you tell me do they come ' loose ' or they come in ' retail packaging ' ?

If they come in retail packaging a pic would be great

chat soon
Don't waste your money on "funny wire". Good standard cables will allow electron flow just the same as the expensive one.

Expensive cables like that are pedaled with pure fiction and not science.

S

s8n187

Enthusiast
Don't waste your money on "funny wire". Good standard cables will allow electron flow just the same as the expensive one.

Expensive cables like that are pedaled with pure fiction and not science.

hi TLS Guy what should i look for in a Standard Cable ?

as in what sort of attributes and standard features needed.........

The use is for a Rega DAC (to buy) connected to my PC (own) and Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones (own)

btw really love the Walberswick Studios setup

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

hi TLS Guy what should i look for in a Standard Cable ?

as in what sort of attributes and standard features needed.........

The use is for a Rega DAC (to buy) connected to my PC (own) and Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones (own)

btw really love the Walberswick Studios setup
The cable needs to have mechanical integrity so it does not fall apart.

We are in the US and not familiar with your Internet vendors. Our members mainly use Monoprice or Blue Jeans cable.

I have found this site, just order what you need. You have not told me what terminations you need, so I can not pick you a cable.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

S

s8n187

Enthusiast
roger that , thanks for your help and knowledge in this situation it is really appreciated

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis