New Yamaha RX-V '75 Series Receivers Preview

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
When shopping for receivers, it is easy to get lost in the number of features. What is important is that you remember what you'd actually use versus what is "new" or "hot". With the new Yamaha RX-V '75 line, there is something for everyone. What we like is that they've included some level of automatic speaker setup and calibration even at their most entry level. While you'll have to pay more for features like upconversion and multi-zone, that's to be expected. Yamaha has a solid new lineup of receivers this year. It may be an incremental change from last, but, if you are on the market for a new receiver, that won't matter. What matters is what it offers. For the money, Yamaha is offering a lot.

Discuss "New Yamaha RX-V '75 Series Receivers Preview" here. Read the article.

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
I really like Yamaha receivers, but I wish their RC corrected the LFE channel. Denon receivers do at pretty much every price level.

M

mychaelp

Enthusiast
These receivers really do give you one of the best deals out there when it comes to bang for your buck. I was looking here AV Receiver Guide - Home Theater for comparisons with other leading models and it stacks up amazingly well with the Denon especially! Personally I like their custom Audyssey alternative, seems to fix my subwoofer settings when the other didn't before.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis