New to Audioholics...Old to my Kids!

Vdubguy99

Vdubguy99

Audiophyte
Good afternoon folks. New to the forum. Love the Audioholics product reviews, Editorials, DIY, and the YouTube channel. I just inherited some analog stereo stuff and I'm excited to get it all tuned up and working. My kids saw the two turntables (Realistic RD-8100 and CEC Concord BA-300)and asked me how old they were. I laughed and asked them how they knew it was old? My son replied anything that big that plays a black round disc must be old especially since you have to flip it over by yourself!

I thought I would share that story with you all. It appears to be time to go back to work. Have a good night and a Merry Christmas to you all!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
welcome to the forums! if you need any help setting up there's a lot of knowledge on these forums. everyone is pretty happy to help.

D

Diesel57

Full Audioholic
You're difinitly in the right forum, there's genuine support here and as Pogre stated the knowledge here is like a gushing oil well...Enjoy

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
the knowledge here is like a gushing oil well
And for many of us, knowledge is the only thing that is still gushing. Buncha old farts. But that does equate to quite a repository of information. Welcome.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis