W

woensl.itis

Audioholic
Looks like I'm going with Digital Storm for my next purchase.

Gonna get a really Kicka$$ laptop.

THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll post here when I make my final decision.

And I'll follow up when I get the product.

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
If you haven't purchased it yet, go to Clevo Forum and Sager Forum

I had a Clevo machine for a while and this forum is the best place to go for info/support. There are a bunch of Sager/Clevo resellers who post there regularly and some offer discounts for being a member of that forum.

Check out
Gaming Laptops - XOTIC PC - Gaming Notebooks - Custom Laptops - Custom Notebooks (they're a larger company and they sell customized MSI, Asus, Sager, Gigabyte, and Alien ware laptops)

Ultimate Clevo, Sager, Gaming Laptops, 3rd Generation Intel Core i7 - LPC Digital (out of Las Vegas, run by a guy named Larry. He's a very nice guy and he usually has one of the cheaper prices around)

MYTHLOGIC :: Computers | Service | Support (these guys are who I bought from and they have by far the best customer service. They're a small shop in Michigan and they assemble the laptops completely by hand (Clevo builder) whereas most of the other places buyer preassembled machines and add parts (Sager resellers)...)

If you aren't in a huge rush, Intel Haswell processors are due to be released in July I think. New laptop models are due out a few weeks after that. There's a thread on that forum discussing the new models. Haswell processes will have better integrated gpu's which will be good for trying to have some kind of battery life with these gaming machines (they claim 6hrs currently using the iGPU, but from what I've seen it's more like 3.5-4.5)

mobile gpu's are right around the corner too, but there really isn't a whole lot changing architecturally so I'm not expecting a large change in that department.

Last edited:
W

woensl.itis

Audioholic
Thanks man!

I'm not in a huge rush. Still have to get together the funds.

Will look into this and get back to you guys.

Big help!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis