A

Adave

Audiophyte
Hey all !
Honestly, i dont know how to start (my communication skills are below zero) so let me get straight to my problem :D
Im thinking about getting a new headphones - AKG K 81 DJ and i cant decide whether to buy some good mp3 player with it or keep my old nokia 5310 as a mp3 player (i like having player and cell phone in one).
Im afraid my phone's sound playing quality is far not enough for these headphones. Maybe, some of you ask why dont i just buy cheaper headphones - Im gonna use them with pc too and, i really want them :).
I honestly dont have a single clue how to compare sound playing quality of my phones with other devices, i can barely choose headphones.

So, should i keep my phone to play songs with my new headphones or would be better to get a new mp3 player ? What do you think ? I hope someone helps :)

B

bikemig

Audioholic Chief
Good headphones make a big difference just like good speakers do. And like speakers, everyone has their own likes and dislikes when it comes to cans. The Grado sr60i are pretty reasonable for $79 and work well with mp3 players as well as computers. I used the heck out of mine for a long time before the upgrade bug bit me and I still keep them around because they work with MP3 players and a computer.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis