Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
not a problem

I wouldn't call it "taking a beating", I would call it testing your dedication to the way you speak and type. People today are lazy, and impaitient, and the way you type conflicts with their life style. Plus, this is an audio review/discussion site/forum, they have no right to judge your grammer skills, which by the way are superior to there's. What people say here, other then Clint, Gene, and the admin (who ever he is at the time), should not be taken seriously (on your grammer) or even considered important.

Stay stronge mule.

sheep

Buckle-meister

Audioholic Field Marshall
Sheep said:
What people say here, other then Clint, Gene, and the admin...should not be taken seriously (on your grammer) or even considered important.
Are you saying that grammer should not be taken seriously nor considered important, or that only grammer should not be taken seriously but that besides Clint, Gene and the administrators, everyone else should be considered unimportant?

Regards

Sheep said:
I wouldn't call it "taking a beating", I would call it testing your dedication to the way you speak and type. People today are lazy, and impaitient, and the way you type conflicts with their life style. Plus, this is an audio review/discussion site/forum, they have no right to judge your grammer skills, which by the way are superior to there's. What people say here, other then Clint, Gene, and the admin (who ever he is at the time), should not be taken seriously (on your grammer) or even considered important.
What Sheep meant to say was:

I wouldn't call it "taking a beating", I would call it testing your dedication to the way you speak and type. People today are lazy, and impatient, and the way you type conflicts with their life style. Plus, this is an audio review/discussion site/forum; they have no right to judge your grammar skills which, by the way, are superior to theirs. What people say here, other then Clint, Gene, and the Admin (whoever he is at the time), should not be taken seriously (on your grammar) or even considered important.

Hehe... couldn't resist. :D

What's really sick is that just about everyone is now USED to how Mule communicates - so that now basically everyone is either accepting, or they've already put him on 'Ignore'.

I, for one, am actually starting to understand him... most of the time.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
you got me clint

I don't know what it is, I just find his typing to be interesting to read, A change from the ordinary you know...?

When I said his grammar, I meant, the imagery, metaphors and what not......maybe I should have said figures of speech. :p

one last thing, How is it sick? I personally think he speaks in a higher form of Engrish...hehe.

sheep

H

hopjohn

Full Audioholic
Clint DeBoer said:
What's really sick is that just about everyone is now USED to how Mule communicates - so that now basically everyone is either accepting, or they've already put him on 'Ignore'.

I, for one, am actually starting to understand him... most of the time.
I would concur. I think there is a certain art to his madness. I see his posts as poetic streams of consciousness that require some use of abstract thought and a tolerance for 12 year old humor. I identify because I have ADD, I'm left handed, and have a funny bone that requires little prompting.

Are you a lefty mule?, from one that is you sure seem it.

malvado78

malvado78

Full Audioholic
It used to give me a headache to read your posts early on but lately (this does scare me) I seem to understand and (OH NO) even enjoy reading your posts Mule. You are one of the people (which there are a few) I normally automatically read a thread if you have responded to it.

I move to change his Spambot status to anything else...

Suggestions anyone????

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I agree

He was never a spam bot. Spambot's reply with useless posts and offensive ones.

His name should be "Poetry Prof."

thats what I think.

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Sheep said:
He was never a spam bot. Spambot's reply with useless posts and offensive ones.

His name should be "Poetry Prof."

thats what I think.
When he first started, he was a spambot. And a troll. Now, I look forward to reading his posts. They are challenging but now, you get something out of them. Before...not so much.

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
Agreed Nomas. I remember that he was a spambot. There must've been around 50 posts that consisted of nothing but:

"TWOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
jaxvon said:
Agreed Nomas. I remember that he was a spambot. There must've been around 50 posts that consisted of nothing but:

"TWOOOOOOOOOOOO"
I laugh everytime I think of that post.

Twwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I thought a few forum members were going to rip out their hair during that thread. :D

M

miklorsmith

Full Audioholic
Random

Mule has strived to be more easily digested (nice visual, eh?) and the readers have gotten better at reading. I always thought his considered messages had excellent references, visuals, and perspective. I voted to keep him around. Color is good, even if the hue is personally disagreeable.

I'll take challenging technicolor over easy gray any day. Except maybe on Sunday afternoon when I sack out on the couch.

Here's to you, Mule! Stay fun.

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
miklorsmith said:
Mule has strived to be more easily digested (nice visual, eh?) and the readers have gotten better at reading. I always thought his considered messages had excellent references, visuals, and perspective. I voted to keep him around. Color is good, even if the hue is personally disagreeable.

I'll take challenging technicolor over easy gray any day. Except maybe on Sunday afternoon when I sack out on the couch.

Here's to you, Mule! Stay fun.
.....Miklorsmith, I say again, you're a good man....you too, Sheep, for sure....I believe there are many good guys here.....

annunaki

annunaki

Mulester7,

We enjoy having you around, even if you are a spambot. :D

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
annunaki said:
Mulester7,

We enjoy having you around, even if you are a spambot. :D
.....Annunaki, it's just like the guy who got caught in the bedroom closet, everybody's GOT to be somewhere.....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis