Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah, if I lived in Vancouver, I might do some biking. That Sea to Sky Highway is amazing!

But, then with Whistler just 2 hours north, you are in the haven of mountain biking!!!

In fact, the wallpaper on my computer is a pic off the top of Blackcomb, looking down into the valley.

I need to go back to Whistler :(

I'm in Texas, I don't trust the fools driving cars on the streets around here. That's a big part of the reason that I prefer the trails, not having to constantly be watching for idiots in cars.
Next time you're in town message me, we can go for a spin!

SheepStar

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Got a new bike. 2015 Kona Process 134 SE. New old stock so I got a decent price break on it. Puts it right on par with the used bike blue book price I saw, but brand new.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Well since @ParadigmDawg thinks he needs to somehow diminish his status around here for his losing of living room to ceiling speakers, hope he doesn't feel the need to ditch his fellow cyclists. Just to include a picture of my latest acquisition, a Hightower CC in 27.5 plus Eagle trim.....just because she's so sexy
hightower waldo.jpg

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Got a new bike. 2015 Kona Process 134 SE. New old stock so I got a decent price break on it. Puts it right on par with the used bike blue book price I saw, but brand new.

Wait a minute...I thought it was difficult for anyone to actually get you to ride the other bike?

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Well since @ParadigmDawg thinks he needs to somehow diminish his status around here for his losing of living room to ceiling speakers, hope he doesn't feel the need to ditch his fellow cyclists. Just to include a picture of my latest acquisition, a Hightower CC in 27.5 plus Eagle trim.....just because she's so sexy View attachment 20080
Freaking nice bike. I actually was researching new Mountain Bikes the past 2 months and looked at a few. I really like the new Yeti's but when I demo'd one, it reminded me how awesome my Jet 9 is. I don't think it is going anywhere. Oh and 27 lbs off the rider made it a lot faster.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Wait a minute...I thought it was difficult for anyone to actually get you to ride the other bike?
It was. But with two bikes it should be half as hard, right? Or is that twice as hard with two bikes? :D

Actually I've been riding a lot more since moving and losing a lot of weight..........about 180lbs of it. Wink Wink ;) Plus the bike trainer has been great even though I know you don't like the "dumb" trainer. In terms of the rider, I'm down about 30lbs since August. Hoping the MTB gives me some more riding options this spring and summer. Now I'm just trying to figure out how to set all the suspension stuff.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Freaking nice bike. I actually was researching new Mountain Bikes the past 2 months and looked at a few. I really like the new Yeti's but when I demo'd one, it reminded me how awesome my Jet 9 is. I don't think it is going anywhere. Oh and 27 lbs off the rider made it a lot faster.
Like it a lot even though we've had so much snow and wet the opportunities to ride this winter have been few....then there's the old body aches and pains gettin' in the way here and there, too. Congrats on the weight loss! A buddy of mine gave up drinking and dieted for the last several weeks and just hit 30 lb weight loss. He is selling his Isis HD squishy and is now old school 26" hardtailing it. His girlfriend dumped him around the holidays was his primary motivation....I'm happily single and like to cook, I've probably gained 10 lbs this winter. Think I'll start losing some weight, too, so I can be ready for better weather!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis