ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Not to ever be outdone by mperfct...

This build is about as light as I can go and maintain durability for my size and riding style. 24.45lbs with heavy tires.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
With Chris King hubs even. I had a custom set of MTB wheels a few years back with King hubs. Smoothest rolling wheels I ever had.

Enjoy man. Christmas came early.:D

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I haven't even set on it yet. He took my Rocky Mountain and matched the size of everything so it feels and fits like it.

Took off today to ride but I am way hung-over!

My bet is the Rocky Mountain will beat it downhill but the Yeti will be better everywhere else.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
You've already outdone me, you've added pics. Looks frickin' awesome, dawg.

I like Yeti's. It was good to see them survive the MTB-depression and the loss of all the cool "boutique" brands. RIP Titus, case in point.

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
Dude you got fleeced! Everyone knows that Huffy makes the best bikes!

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Dude you got fleeced! Everyone knows that Huffy makes the best bikes!
Plus they're hella cheap and you can get 'em at Toys 'R Us. Who wants to waste time going to a bike shop???

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
And you have rear suspension too, do you need a padded seat too? ;) I'll get some pics of my old school hard tail up later...:D

Whitey80

Whitey80

Senior Audioholic
Im staying at the arthouse in keller. I believe I have your adress around here somewhere in my phone....perhaps i'll creep by to peer into your windows late at night, possibly borrow your yeti for some street polo....likeley resulting in a rim folding crash

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Im staying at the arthouse in keller. I believe I have your adress around here somewhere in my phone....perhaps i'll creep by to peer into your windows late at night, possibly borrow your yeti for some street polo....likeley resulting in a rim folding crash
I just moved...............

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Moved, but still in TX most likely, because I recognize those bricks and entry way. They look very Texas to me :D

TACO :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
So Denver has the same builders at Tx or is that pic from Tx?

Whitey80

Whitey80

Senior Audioholic
Yep, I am running a little TAT Studio and hitting on some freak who says she just got engaged. My new apartment had a small home theater but I sold all the gear.
make sure to take the dogs out, and dont let the 2 small ones go in a kennel together, they'll kill eachother. Street sweepers come on the 6th and the 22nd, make sure to not park on the street or youll get towed

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Not to be out done...

It's old but it's good...
That looks like 10" of travel!

Wow real mountains, that would be a nice way to mountain bike! We have a lot of really nice trails but no elevation changes.

Senior Audioholic
That looks like 10" of travel!

Wow real mountains, that would be a nice way to mountain bike! We have a lot of really nice trails but no elevation changes.
Nah it's only 160mm in the front and 6 inches in the rear. Sitting on the stump and the slack headtube angle makes it look like there is more travel.

I am really amazed by this bike, it can do anything and it's light enough to pedal uphill and I have taken it to Whistler Mountain Bike Park a half a dozen times.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis