Netflix: Alchemy of Souls

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi

Anyone else watching this series about Mages/Sorcerers using swords as their magic wands and kicking a$$ with their Kung-Fu? :D

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai

Anyone else watching this series about Mages/Sorcerers using swords as their magic wands and kicking a$$ with their Kung-Fu? :D
NO, but I am looking for something new to watch, will have to check it out. I was a big fan of old school Kung Fu movies as a kid, so worth a view.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
NO, but I am looking for something new to watch, will have to check it out. I was a big fan of old school Kung Fu movies as a kid, so worth a view.
Alchemy of Souls surprised me. I’ve told my wife I that I hate 99% of Korean contents. I could not stand even that one Korean movie that won Best Picture at the Oscars recently.

But my wife is a huge fan of South Korean movies and TV series. :D

And then after getting addicted to Alchemy of Souls, I realized that the main actress in Season 2 is in other Korean movies. So I watched “Hunt”, hoping that I would also like this Korean content. But once again, I hated it. So the 99% number is still accurate. I just cannot stand 99% of Korean contents. Alchemy of Souls is the 1% exception. :D

While Harry Potter has his wimpy wand and Gandalf has his old wooden staff, these sorcerers have their deadly magic swords.

Powerful, deadly sorcerers who not only have extreme magical powers, but can also kick serious a$$ with their cool martial arts and swords, spears, knives, and other weapons.
Take some awesome writers and directors like Joseph Kosinski and this Alchemy of Souls would be the absolute best sorcerer fantasy movie franchise in the world.

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Oh, did I mention the PQ is awesome, so they must have shot with 4K digital cameras.

And the hot babes are very easy on the eyes. :D

Babes, Martial Arts, Swords, Magic, Love story.

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
Oh, did I mention the PQ is awesome, so they must have shot with 4K digital cameras.

And the hot babes are very easy on the eyes. :D

Babes, Martial Arts, Swords, Magic, Love story.
You had me at "Hot babes". :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Well, I just finished watching season 2, which I like even more than S01. :D

Not sure there will be S03, but S02 left plenty of room for a continuation.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis