Need new headphones

J

Jammers

Enthusiast
My SennHeiser HD 497 headphones just crapped out on me and i need to replace them. What would be a good replacement for them? I don't really want to spend a lot on a new pair since the old pair were less then 50 dollars but got the job done. I'd prefer Sennheiser since this pair has good sound and i want something comparable to them.

A

AVApprentice

Audiophyte
Sorry for reviving this dead thread. I just realized it was a month old.

I have never really tried many headphones. Currently though, I own a pair of Panasonic RP-HTX7-R1 headphones and don't have any complaints about them. There are lot's of good reviews about them on Amazon as well. Bass isn't really lacking, but it is not overpowering either (IMHO). Below is a link to them on amazon. I bought them for less than $20 though, so perhaps they can get cheaper later.

Amazon.com: Panasonic RP-HTX7-R1 Monitor Stereo Headphones (Red): Electronics

Last edited:
anamorphic96

anamorphic96

Audioholic General
+1 to above post. Very well balanced and one of the best at 50.00 and under.

CDogg

CDogg

Junior Audioholic
Can anyone recommend a good pair of bluetooth headphones that are the best bang for the buck. Not looking for high dollar pair, but maybe no more than $60 or less.

CDogg

CDogg

Junior Audioholic
I did not make my post clear and I apologize. I am looking for headphones, not ear buds. Ear buds are very uncomfortable for me. I recently bought a pair of Sony, and even they are uncomfortable. So the question remains... the best bang for the buck bluetooth over the ear headphones.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis