Need help going from Elan to another platform for ioutdoor audio

M

mattjensen73

Audiophyte
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. Five years ago I made a big mistake by having my installer do our complete home in Elan. I’m slowly trying transition away and onto better things:

Most pressing issue: outdoor audio

I’ve got six zones (two speakers, each for a total of 12 speakers) in our large yard and patio. My daughter is getting married in our backyard in two weeks and I need to be able to stream some music.

It sounds like Sonos would be the easiest switch to me. Do I just need two of the two-channel amps? And do I only need one port? Anybody have any input or any other recommendations?

My daughter, her fiancé, and I thank you in advance!

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. Five years ago I made a big mistake by having my installer do our complete home in Elan. I’m slowly trying transition away and onto better things:

Most pressing issue: outdoor audio

I’ve got six zones (two speakers, each for a total of 12 speakers) in our large yard and patio. My daughter is getting married in our backyard in two weeks and I need to be able to stream some music.

It sounds like Sonos would be the easiest switch to me. Do I just need two of the two-channel amps? And do I only need one port? Anybody have any input or any other recommendations?

My daughter, her fiancé, and I thank you in advance!
In order for anyone to give advice, you would need to provide a diagram of the system.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis