Need a new bluray player.. Oppo 93 quality for cheap.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Do you mean the DMP-BD89 and DMP-BDT230? Both of the models that you listed are available on Amazon Canada. I'm waiting for the 230 myself, and hopefully it gets released in the next couple of weeks.
Geeze, I don't know what I mean anymore. I pulled these models off the panasonic.ca site. Maybe they are last year's models?? Looking on panasonic.com

Figures :rolleyes: Dam Canadian site still showing last years models :mad: Thanks for the catch :)

Last edited:
P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
Looked at some used 95s and they want almost as much as new 105, what's up with that? Found a nice 83SE, price $650:eek:
Really, I let mine go for 650, visually brand new with not even a scratch and the only accessories opened were the power cable, HDMI cables and the remote (no scratch on that either:D).

ahblaza

ahblaza

Audioholic Field Marshall
Really, I let mine go for 650, visually brand new with not even a scratch and the only accessories opened were the power cable, HDMI cables and the remote (no scratch on that either:D).
Wish I would have know that, these guys won't budge on that price, even the rather over used ones are asking $750 and one guy has a broken as is for $700. I should just buy the 105 and be done with all this aggravation, and then sell my new Panny DMP-BDT500, really nice player with the analog outs, very impressed with CD playback, but it's still no Oppo 105.

The Chukker

The Chukker

Full Audioholic
Bump from the dead. Has anyone figured out if the BD105 can enable sub output in pure audio mode?
I haven't been active on the board for awhile and I haven't actually checked to see if there is a firmware update for that particular issue.
I'd hate to have to buy a pre-pro like the XMC-1 just to have sub output for music.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis