Need a hand with Yamaha DSP-A1000

E

Everlong

Audiophyte
So few days ago I managed to find one in local ads for 100$ Got the guy do drop the price to 60$ because of a non working power button. Managed to fix it. The downside is, I have no remote. Well, I do, but it doesn't work. Any of you know what other remotes will work? This amp is from 1991-92 according to my reseach.

Here is the beast

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Well you could still get a replacement remote but seems to cost more than the unit itself did...see a few in the $70-80 range new for sale. Harmony's database says all their remotes can control it....

E

Everlong

Audiophyte
I wouldn't mind paying same amount of money for a remote. But, it has to work. Saw an exact replacement on ebay, but two buttons were chewed off. Saw some other remotes, non learning, labeled RCX just like the one I have. These are the ones of interest. I think they came with the MX series amps.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I've used replacement remotes a couple times (our dog was a puppy) and had no issues.

E

Everlong

Audiophyte
Oh, I already have that link. I thought you meant universal remotes. Contacted these guys on Thursday, they are looking into shipping charges since I'm in Toronto.
Thanks anyway Pogre.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Oh, I already have that link. I thought you meant universal remotes. Contacted these guys on Thursday, they are looking into shipping charges since I'm in Toronto.
Thanks anyway Pogre.
As I mentioned earlier, the unit is in Harmony's data base for their universal remotes....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis