C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
ACLU LEADER QUITS AFTER DAUGHTERS ENCOUNTER MEN IN THE WOMEN’S RESTROOM

"
Maya Dillard Smith, interim director of the Georgia chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union, has resigned over the ACLU’s position on who can use which public restrooms. The resignation occurred after her two daughters were traumatized by encountering men in the women’s restroom. Dillard Smith explained:

I have shared my personal experience of having taken my elementary school age daughters into a women’s restroom when shortly after three transgender young adults, over six feet [tall] with deep voices, entered. My children were visibly frightened, concerned about their safety and left asking lots of questions for which I, like many parents, was ill-prepared to answer."

Read more here.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
More news from Charlotte schools. New recommendations from the Charlotte Mecklenburg School system to principals.

http://abc11.com/politics/charlotte-schools-dont-refer-to-kids-as-boys-girls/1460043/

> Don't refer to kids as boys or girls. Instead, call them students or scholars.
> Allow students to participate in extracurricular activities and overnight field trips based on their gender identity. (A male student who identifies as a female would be allowed to participate in an "all-girl" overnight trip.)

And other more obscure suggestions like: Don't line students up boy-girl-boy-girl. Instead, perhaps line them up by their favorite color.

Click on the link above, then read the actual document pdf. Remember, this is how the local school board is prioritizing their time & effort.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
More news from Charlotte schools. New recommendations from the Charlotte Mecklenburg School system to principals.

http://abc11.com/politics/charlotte-schools-dont-refer-to-kids-as-boys-girls/1460043/

> Don't refer to kids as boys or girls. Instead, call them students or scholars.
> Allow students to participate in extracurricular activities and overnight field trips based on their gender identity. (A male student who identifies as a female would be allowed to participate in an "all-girl" overnight trip.)

And other more obscure suggestions like: Don't line students up boy-girl-boy-girl. Instead, perhaps line them up by their favorite color.

Click on the link above, then read the actual document pdf. Remember, this is how the local school board is prioritizing their time & effort.
Maybe they can line the kids up 'student-scholar-student-scholar'.

This is ridiculous. They're forcing the kids to deal with things that A) should not be necessary and B) don't let the kids be kids.

I bet that none of the school board members would like someone from the opposite sex coming into the restroom. Physically, sex is inherently binary unless there's some mutation or the organism is asexual, like a worm. Mentally/socially, it has become a free-for-all.

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
How they can even think about bathrooms when Blake Shelton was so distraught after his divorce that only the love and understanding of Gwen Steffani was able to bring him out of depression is beyond me. Well that and the bj.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
How they can even think about bathrooms when Blake Shelton was so distraught after his divorce that only the love and understanding of Gwen Steffani was able to bring him out of depression is beyond me. Well that and the bj.
Is it not enough for you that he's now happy with his life? Geez! What does it take? :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis