Nachoooooooooooooooooo Libre........

Shinerman

Shinerman

Senior Audioholic
SUCKED!

This is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. It took away 1 1/2 hours of my life that I will never get back. And for that, I am angry! :mad:

I like quirky off the wall movies but this one was just bad. Very bad! If you have seen the previews, you have seen all that needs to be seen. The rest is just mind numbingly (sp?) slow and horrible. There are a couple of moderately funny scenes but that's about it.

Don't waste you time and money on seeing at the theater or even on a DVD rental. Wait for it to hit HBO or Starz in a year or two.

Your rarely heard from anymore, SHINERMAN!

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
thanks for the warning. While I figured it looked pretty dumb from the previews, I thought it would at least be a rental since I like the main actor and found him quite funny in Saving Silverman. I will just pass this one up and perhaps watch when it comes on HBO.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Haven't seen it yet, but I friends said it was alright.

I will just go for free :D

SheepStar

gellor

gellor

Full Audioholic
I gotta say...I went to see it and couldn't stop laughing the whole time.

Then again, it was the middle of the afternoon after hosting a party at my house, and I still hadn't slept after pounding lots of booze the night before......so being that tired, I probably would have laughed at tv newscaster jokes. So don't hold me to that recommendation. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis