ALO Continental Dual Mono Headphone DAC/Amp Review

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
The ALO Continental Dual Mono DAC/Amp has been the result of a long-time collaboration between audio manufacturers ALO Audio & Vinnie Rossi. With a plethora of features and options for customizability, this amp can easily replace the desktop set-up taking up a smaller footprint than larger competitors.

At $1495, the Continental Dual Mono comprises a hybrid set-up with dual mono tubes and solid-state capability. Also included is the option for a balanced input and DSD support. Read this review to find out more on this spectacular device.

Read: ALO Continental Dual Mono DAC/Amp Review

A

AllanMarcus

Enthusiast
Any other $300-$500 set ups you gonna compare the $1500 CDM to? How about comparing it to seething in its price range?

I

IEMPatel

Audioholics Inner Ear Monitor
Any other $300-$500 set ups you gonna compare the $1500 CDM to? How about comparing it to seething in its price range?
Hi Allan, I was wary of this. However, I am just starting out on reviews for hi-end amp/dac gear so choices for comparison are limited at the moment. I have chosen to include these mid-fi gear rather than omit them to show the absolute quality of the ALO CDM.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis