Fluance ES1 Tower Loudspeaker Review

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
With its quad 5-inch woofers and 1-inch silk dome tweeter covering the top half of the loudspeaker, the 51-inch tall Fluance ES1 tower speaker system is anything but vertically challenged. The ES1's produce an excellent soundstage, and ability to play cleanly at high SPL, though with a bit too lively treble at times. Paired with a subwoofer, the ES1 tower speakers shine as an attractive and affordable home theater main loudspeaker with superb build quality and aesthetics for a reasonable asking price.

Discuss and Read the Fluance ES1 Tower Loudspeaker Review

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Interesting review, thx Joel

It seems like they put some high quality parts in here, but the cabinet rings like a bell, referring to the Cumulative spectral decay
I think they should find a way to better damp the Aluminimum

So significant ringing at 25dB+ must be very audible.....

I would not consider a speaker like this....

A

africord

Enthusiast
Acoustic Guitar Size Reference

Thanks for giving us a size reference with your Fender acoustic. An interesting choice for an audiophile, care to share how you selected that piece of gear? I'm no snob, I play a Sigma with a Fishman Natural II pickup and d"Addario EXP Phosphor Bronze medium gauge strings.

J

Joel Foust

Audioholics Speaker Engineer
Well, my first loudspeaker didn't sound too good either:) It was given to me as a Xmas present several years ago. It sits around as something someone who knows what they are doing with a guitar can play with. I haven't dedicated enough time to become good enough at guitar to warrant something more expensive; I need that money for more stereo equipment!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis