Brik Modular Audio Product Lineup Overview

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
The first thing you will notice when perusing Brik’s website is their modular design (my term, not theirs). Instead of offering expensive, all-in-one products, they split out important audio functions into affordable standalone units. Overall, they offer up some pretty cool products and reasonable, if not very good, prices. From their DAC to their Phono Pre-amp, there is something here for most everyone. But things aren't perfect, there are major advantages and disadvantages to their design scheme. Read on for our full impressions.

Discuss "Brik Modular Audio Product Lineup Overview" here. Read the article.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I find this to be quite interesting gear to be honest. Always good to see low priced gear that seemingly will provide nice price/performance value proposition

never heard of 'em before, thx a lot Cliff !!!!!!!!!!

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I really hope these guys make it.

I think they have some pretty good ideas, even if a few of the products seem to have missed the mark somewhat.

Making it all in 1 style of chassis, freaking brilliant. That makes tooling easier and cheaper, and gives them more leverage to save money buying in larger quantities.

Hopefully they sound pretty good. I can say that I see a couple items on the list that might be worth checking out. That vinyl classic rig looks pretty snazzy.

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
The size is perfect for small office setups.
standing by for measurements..
Cheers, Mac

Cliff_is

Cliff_is

Audioholics Content Manager
The size is perfect for small office setups.
standing by for measurements..
Cheers, Mac
You might be waiting a while.

There is no review lined up right now.

But I agree, the size is great for an office, den, etc...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis