2011 Father's Day Electronics Gift Guide

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Every Father's Day we attempt to structure an electronics gift guide with items that will bring him into the 21st century. I mean, that's our job, right? So here it is... 2011, and this year we've got a whole host of products, ranging from the small to the large. We've attempted to hit all price points and, to keep things fair, we didn't sort this list in any particular order. If your Dad is lost in the 80s or, worse, thinks high tech is perfectly represented by that new Dell you bought him last year, well... these products should help to broaden his horizons. So without any further ado, here are our electronics picks for 2011. Here's to hoping that your Dad encounters some upgraded products that will make his life easier, bring him happiness, and tickle his fancy this Father's Day.

Discuss "2011 Father's Day Electronics Gift Guide" here. Read the article.

96cobra10101

96cobra10101

Senior Audioholic
I want the helicopter, please let my kids know.

J

jj01011974

Audiophyte
Just5 cell phone for non-tech savvy Dads

Thank for sharing the article, I’ve seen several cool stuffs there that will be appreciated by my Dad. For now however, I plan to give him the Just5 cell phone that is perfect for people who hate to use complicated cell phones. I’ve also learned about this one after reading this article, Just5 Simple Phone: A Special Gift for Dads This Father’s Day.

ChrisT

ChrisT

Audiophyte
Great List

I like the list but I love the Audio-Techinca noise cancelling headphones. For the money these are probably the best headphones on the market today.

Thanks,

- Chris

ChrisT

ChrisT

Audiophyte
Great List

I like the list but I love the Audio-Techinca noise cancelling headphones. For the money these are probably the best headphones on the market today.

Thanks,

- Chris

ChrisT

ChrisT

Audiophyte
I agree the helicopter is cool. I hope you got it for Father's Day. If not, next time you need to leave bigger hints.

- Chris

ChrisT

ChrisT

Audiophyte
How has the Just5 cell phone worked out for you Dad? Would it be good as a first phone for kids?

- Chris

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis