Paradigm MilleniaOne Speaker System First Look

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
What does your mom want for Mother's day more than a small speaker system? Well, probably just about anything but if you have to get her speakers, Paradigm may have an option for you. The Paradigm MilleniaOne system consists of five small satellites that are 7.75" tall, 4.5" wide and 5.75" deep. They have an extended port for increased bass and all aluminum drivers and enclosure. The MilleniaSub is also a diminutive 14" by 18.375" by 8.875" and a paltry 24 pounds. Like the speakers it comes in either white or black but with a satin finish rather than high gloss. It has a 300 watt class D amp and a built in wireless receiver (transmitter sold separately). With the sub costing more than all the speakers combined, this one might be a tough sell for consumers

Discuss "Paradigm MilleniaOne Speaker System First Look" here. Read the article.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Mildly interesting only because of the superlatively expensive compact subwoofer. The satellites are impressive and blend well with a good subwoofer.

I'll post a more comprehensive analysis later on.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I'll actually keep it brief.

Open sound, very forward. Heavily recommend time alignment by putting speakers at ear level and tilt as far up as the bracket allows (stand mount, not wall mount), doing so mellows them out a little if you don't like the aggressive sound. Not much for extension, but low enough to pair with a good subwoofer. I have mine paired with an M&K V-125THX and the sound is very even keel. Impressive dynamics for such a small speaker.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I'll actually keep it brief.

Open sound, very forward. Heavily recommend time alignment by putting speakers at ear level and tilt as far up as the bracket allows (stand mount, not wall mount), doing so mellows them out a little if you don't like the aggressive sound. Not much for extension, but low enough to pair with a good subwoofer. I have mine paired with an M&K V-125THX and the sound is very even keel. Impressive dynamics for such a small speaker.
What's your take on build quality and the aluminum enclosure? It's the enclosure that catches my interest the most.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
The quality is top notch. Incredibly inert and solid feeling.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis