JH Audio JH-5 Pro Custom Earphones Review

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
As a long time stage and session musician, I've worn a lot of headphones and in-ear monitors (IEM's) over the years. But somehow, I never indulged in getting custom molded in-ear monitors made, instead opting for the generic fit versions made by such companies as Shure and Future Sonics. I had varying degrees of success and enjoyment using them in live music applications and usually just preferred the old school floor wedge monitors that musicians have relied upon since dinosaurs roamed the Earth. So when the opportunity came along to field-test the new JH Audio JH-5 Pro headphones, I was pretty excited. The JH stands for Jerry Harvey, the true pioneer of in-ear monitoring. Jerry is responsible for Ultimate Ears line of custom monitors prior to Logitech purchasing the company. His UE11 Pro is pretty much the standard to which all IEM's are compared to prior to starting JHA.

Discuss "JH Audio JH-5 Pro Custom Earphones Review" here. Read the article.

C

corey

Senior Audioholic
I don't know what the stock Apple buds sound like, as I don't do iStuff, but I think it would be more relevant to compare them to buds in the $100 plus range.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis