Cop Out Blu-ray Review

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
I don't know what to say here. I suppose if there is nothing on the Blockbuster or Hollywood Video shelves to rent, give Cop Out a try. I always thought Morgan was hysterical on Saturday Night Live, but Willis is simply odd here. Couple that with a laughable plot even for a spoof project and the confusion over exactly what this film was supposed to actually be about, and you have a real head-scratcher when it comes to Kevin Smiths Cop Out. This isn't one I will personally be adding to my collection shelf, but as always, your mileage may vary.

Discuss "Cop Out Blu-ray Review" here. Read the article.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I saw it recently, and thought it was just ok... it has some funny moments, but it wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be. It's worth a rental, but I wouldn't buy it, or probably even watch it again.

P

PearlcorderS701

Banned
Thanks for your thoughts; indeed, this was a mildly entertaining rental at best, but nowhere near living up to the hype suggested by the pre-media teaser blitz...:rolleyes:

D

Deamon guy

Audiophyte
cop out

I thought cop out was brilliant with bruce willis, dead funny and loads of bad language, kick *** was also good...deamon guy:D

P

PearlcorderS701

Banned
Watched it last week. Both the wife and I thought it was pretty damn funny.
Okay, well, that makes two of you...;)

All kidding aside, this film was just awful...I pointed out in the review that there were some moments of unbridaled humor, such as when the kid is cursing outside the Corolla, and when Morgan is dressed up like the cell phone...but regardless, this simply wasn't memorable cinema, by any stretch of the imagination, and Willis and Morgan were absolutely wrong for each other. I would be fine never seeing this one again -- ever.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis