AudioControl Maestro M3 Theater A/V Processor First Look

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
The Maestro M3 is the latest and greatest that AudioControl has to offer. This "no-holds-barred" $5999 entry isn't just about connections and looks - it has some impressive technology to back it up. Top of the line 24 bit, 192kHz digital to analog converters plus Dolby Volume and a "broadcast quality" video scaler are onboard. The single thing that has most people talking about the Maestro M3 is AudioControl's integrated Active Balanced Circuitry. This allows you to send video signals over Cat5/6 up to 1000 feet for Composite or Component or 150 feet for HDMI (depending on the format). On looks alone the Maestro is turning heads. While we've often found that high end gear disappoints on closer inspection, the Maestro holds its own.

Discuss "AudioControl Maestro M3 Theater A/V Processor First Look" here. Read the article.

JimmyTango

JimmyTango

Audioholic Intern
I believe this is the OEM for Arcam's AVR500, 600 and their AVP888. So this would be the Arcam AVP888.

I had an Arcam AVR600 for 2 months. So many damn issues with it i got rid of it. Shame as its a nice piece of gear, but bug riddled.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Looks awesome. I wonder if it is made & assembled in the USA?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis