Xbox 360 Kinect Will Not Sign

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Microsoft's Xbox 360 plans to be the ultimate in controller-free gaming with Kinect this holiday shopping season. The official name of the device formerly known as Project Natal was unveiled at E3 this summer where Microsoft also announced it would be launched in North America on November 4th 2010. Kinect will go up against competitors Wii MotionPlus and PlayStation Move as motion-control gaming systems that many anticipate will bring video gaming to a wider and more causal gaming audience. The device has a few notable tricks up its sleeve and some interesting pricing options anyone interested should be aware.

Discuss "Xbox 360 Kinect Will Not Sign" here. Read the article.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I don't think any hardcore gamers will be bummed out by it not reading sign language, if they even buy it at all. I may get one at some point, but not right away, and definitely not for $150. I'll see how it pans out over time and what improvements/upgrades they make to the device itself before I consider buying. I do want to try that racing game though, I saw it being played on an engadget video podcast and it looked very responsive.

S

scott911

Full Audioholic
gene - sorry - but stupid headline! I spent most of the read thinking you were refering to signing a contract - and not understranding why the features were relevant if business arrangements had fallen through.

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
Sorry about that Scott911. That's what they call it though; the verb for the use of sign language is called signing.

I might have been looking for a bit of ambiguity at the same time ;)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I read about that a few weeks ago and they are saying the technology could open up a whole new market for sign capable devices.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis