Oddly Shaped Room is Just Right for Home Theater

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
These homeowners had an odd shaped room, one that wasn’t built to be a dedicated theater like a basement ... but an old entertainment system that really needed an upgrade. After finding custom electronics pro Union Place, of Excelsior, Minn., they turned it into a gem of a theater, complete with constant image height screen setup for really immersing in CinemaScope aspect ratio films. The challenge was to create a room that functioned as a cohesive theater, without giving up space and in needed to blend with the other rooms of the home it was open to.

Discuss "Oddly Shaped Room is Just Right for Home Theater" here. Read the article.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
This is annoying. Why is the ' messed up in admin posted threads? It's been doing this for the past several months. Is it some kind of format error?

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
This is annoying. Why is the ' messed up in admin posted threads? It's been doing this for the past several months. Is it some kind of format error?
I have wondered about that. I think it is something related to the way the HTML code comes through to the forum, getting messed up en route...

Speaking of weird formatting and such, I would also kind of like to know why your signature and location also looks messed up to me. I was assuming you had some sort of tricky trick and that it was on purpose, but I never saw anyone else mention it. :)

B

Big AV

Audiophyte
Cool room, just need to get some home theatre seating in there!!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis