Microsoft Store – Fortune Favors the Bold

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
You may have heard that Microsoft now plans to open a chain of retail stores. It’s a sure way to present your products and encourage Windows shopping at the same time. But, given the economic uncertainty almost nobody thinks it’s a good idea to open a new retail electronics chain. But it worked for Apple! Hasn’t Microsoft made a living copying its fruit flavored nemesis?

Discuss "Microsoft Store – Fortune Favors the Bold" here. Read the article.

Ito

Ito

Full Audioholic
Kinda cool, as long as they don't have the air of superiority that pisses me off about apple stores.

A

Austin M

Enthusiast
Microsoft did have a store prior to the opening of the Apple stores. Granted, there was only one of them, but they can't be accused of copying this time.

L

LinuxMintisbest

Audiophyte
This is awesome I love it. I can stage a GNU/LINUX and FOSS rally by the store to give out free live cds to those who want to save $$$ and be FREE and secure. Microsoft is dying a very slow death. I give it maybe another decade. UBUNTU has came farther in less than 5yrs than M$ has in a decade (comparing 98 to vista and 4.06 to 8.10)

Djizasse

Djizasse

Senior Audioholic
This is awesome I love it. I can stage a GNU/LINUX and FOSS rally by the store to give out free live cds to those who want to save $$$ and be FREE and secure. Microsoft is dying a very slow death. I give it maybe another decade. UBUNTU has came farther in less than 5yrs than M$ has in a decade (comparing 98 to vista and 4.06 to 8.10)
You guys are everywhere :rolleyes:

S

slowlybuilt

Enthusiast
Have you seen the newest microsoft commercials? The ones with the cute little girl uploading, 'fixing' and then emailing a picture to her mom made my GF melt. I think it is a very effective ad, and I like to tease my gf, telling her that's what our child would look like if we had one.

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
I haven't seen those new comercials, they sound interesting.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis