Pardigm "Edge" Compact Entertainment System

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Paradigm showed off their "Edge" entertainment system in the Venetian at CES this year. Featuring a DVD player, IPOD dock, S_Video input, and internal speakers this projector-combo is designed for those with limited space who are looking for an all in one entertainment solution.

Discuss "Pardigm "Edge" Compact Entertainment System" here. Read the article.

tn001d

tn001d

Senior Audioholic
What the deal with paradigm! They keep raising there prices year after year. I have always loved and owned there speakers, but they have gotten gready.

The upcomming Studio 20 v5 will cost $1200 a pair! I remember when the studio 20 was only $650 for a pair. Plus they eliminated the Studio 40 and 80.

My opinion of them has significantly changed, and i am more open to other speaker manufacturers.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
They eliminated the 40's? That was there best speakers...bang for the buck...:mad:
What the deal with paradigm! They keep raising there prices year after year. I have always loved and owned there speakers, but they have gotten gready.

The upcomming Studio 20 v5 will cost $1200 a pair! I remember when the studio 20 was only $650 for a pair. Plus they eliminated the Studio 40 and 80.

My opinion of them has significantly changed, and i am more open to other speaker manufacturers.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis