Wii Have a New All-Time Best Selling Video Game!

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Heavy hitters abound on the short list of Best Selling video games of all time. Familiar Nintendo names like Super Mario Brothers and Tetris abound on the top ten list of best selling video games. As of their Dec. 2008 tally, the number crunchers at VG Chartz have recently reported that a new game has moved into first place. One side note may sully the numbers posted by VG Chartz for top video game sales. The top two spots are games that came bundled with their respective video game systems. Anyone who owns a Wii got recorded as buying a copy of Wii Sports...

Discuss "Wii Have a New All-Time Best Selling Video Game!" here. Read the article.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Wii Sports is the reason that many people even buy a wii... it's so fun that you play it once at a firends house and you immediately want to go out and buy one. That's what happened to me, and I rarely play my Wii anymore, and I have only purchased one game for it, along with a couple of downloaded original nintendo titles... Super Mario Bros. and Punch Out. But you gotta hand it to Nintendo, they did much better this time around that they did with the gamecube.

Ito

Ito

Full Audioholic
Somehow, knocking Mario Bros. down to #2 makes me sad...

A

aarond

Full Audioholic
I finally broke down and promised my kids a Wii this Christmas figuring since that it was its 3rd Christmas in stores it would be an easy find. Boy was I mistaken! I was able to land one in time. My kids aren't so happy that I enjoy it so much. I broke my back in a mortorcycle wreck a few years ago and now I'm able to play golf again! Wii sports is great because this non-gamer can compete with my kids!

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Wii is a blast if you have children. Even my 21 mo old loves watching us bowl or duck hunting. My personal favorite is shooting pool since I don't have space in any spare rooms to put a full sized pool table, this is the closest I can come to playing pool at home. :D

cym_city

cym_city

Junior Audioholic
The Wii is great whenever you are together with friends, thats for sure. But I think an even bigger reason of why I like it is because it's simple and I can just sit down and play it after being away from it for awhile. There is nothing worse than not playing a game for awhile and then trying to go back and relearn how to play it. I usually end up having to do all the tutorials again just to remember everything.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis