Fuji EnviroMAX Environmentally Safe Batteries

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
While much of the world is drifting towards Lithium-Ion or Lithium POlymer batteries, there are still plenty of devices that function off traditional alkaline technology. Most consumers never even give a thought to how batteries are made and certainly most don't heed the "absolutely under no circumstances ever throw these batteries in the trash" warnings that we've all ignored successfully for years. Enter Fuji EnviroMAX. They claim to have been dedicated to developing one of the most environmentally friendly batteries on the planet for twenty years. And now apparently they have actually produced something cool.

Discuss "Fuji EnviroMAX Environmentally Safe Batteries" here. Read the article.

J

jamie2112

Banned
This is very cool. I hope all the battery companies start this trend as well....

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
This was an interesting sentence at their web site:D

The materials that make up an Fuji EnviroMAX battery are derived from the basic elements of the Earth.

I thought mercury was too as is cadmium?;)

H

Highbar

Senior Audioholic
I hope that these do take off. This could be a great thing.

davidtwotrees

davidtwotrees

Audioholic General
That is cool. Fuji doesn't actually say what is in the batteries, but they do seem confident that they are a sight better than traditional batteries. Heavy metals are a nasty, nasty pollutant and is a bear to get recycled. Good for them.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis