WarBeast PS3 Wireless Guitar

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
dreamGEAR's newest video game accessory (which garnered an Innovations 2009 Design and Engineering Award honoree status) is the WarBeast PS3 Wireless Guitar. The WarBeast is a full-size wireless guitar controller compatible with the PS3 that is fully licensed by iconic heavy metal guitar manufacturer B.C. Rich. It is designed to bridge the gap between professional guitars and gaming equipment.

Discuss "WarBeast PS3 Wireless Guitar" here. Read the article.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Sweet. I might have to pick one of these up. But the site you have a link to, lists the guitar at $129.99. That's a bit too steep for me. I might pay $90 for it, but definitely NOT $130.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Sucks. The only place I can find this thing is on Amazon, and I have $75 in Gamestop gift cards. :mad:

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Just ordered it from Best Buy.com. It said it was back-ordered yesterday, but today, they had it in stock.

I'll let you know what I think of it when I get it. Hopefully the buttons aren't too noisy. That's what I love about the stock RB 2 guitar, the strum bar is completely silent.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Got the Beast last night. Yikes, the thing is big. It's going to take some getting used to. My left hand sits out pretty far to the left when playing. It's a little awkward. I think the stock RB guitars are actually a bit better, since they're only a little bit smaller than the WarBeast. The strum bar is a little too noisy for my taste. Also, the button for star power is right where I keep my palm when strumming, so I accidentally activated it once while playing last night.

The jury's still out on this one. It's definitely cool looking. I'll have to see if I can get used to it. If not, it's going back to Best Buy.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I played the Warbeast a little last weekend. I guess I'm getting used to it. It's still a little awkward, but it's so damn cool looking that I think I'll keep it.

I was getting my Mustang's windows tinted yesterday, and there was a Guitar Center right next door, so I popped my head in for the hell of it. I saw the Warbeast on the wall!! Looked just like my controller back home! :D

S

sejiro

Audiophyte
hi, i'm from Singapore and i owned a warbeast guitar controller that i bought off from amazon. however lately the wireless receiver went dead on me, anyone here have any idea where i can get a replacement for wireless receiver. thanks in advance..

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis