RBH "Reference" Signature In-Walls

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
We have long appreciated the quality of RBH Sound offerings here at Audioholics. While we love our freestanding speakers, it is clear that the market for in-wall speakers is an important one and growing. The References line of Signature speakers from RBH has long been without an in-wall counterpart - no more. Starting at just under $1000 and running up to $3300 each, these are definitely a higher end offering. But given our experience with RBH Sound, they are likely worth every penny plus some.

Discuss "RBH "Reference" Signature In-Walls" here. Read the article.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I love my "standard" RBH SI-760's...can't imagine what the reference level ones sound like. I think I would need to add some juice to my Marantz 8001 to give these speakers the appropriate amount of love. :cool:

ozmedia

ozmedia

Audioholic
I love my "standard" RBH SI-760's...can't imagine what the reference level ones sound like. I think I would need to add some juice to my Marantz 8001 to give these speakers the appropriate amount of love. :cool:
They are astounding, but they sure do like the juice, as do most RBH speakers.

E

Ernie Schmuntz

Junior Audioholic
I have my front three using RBH si770/r. Configured bi-wired stereo listening, they are stunning. Such precision imaging, and amazing depth. Your ears never suffer fatigue. I can and do listen all day long.

E

Ernie Schmuntz

Junior Audioholic
I have been very fortunate to have acquired three of RBH SI 770/R along with two 1010-SEN subs. When driving these wonderful speakers with a quality receiver, they reproduce everything from a bomb blast to a violin with complete realism and neutrality. I have found such pleasures in breaking out the entire library of music and hearing what I missed in my other speakers.

I have owned a dozen different speaker brands prior to RBH. They all seem to have inconsistency across all product lines. Some models are good, and some are garbage. I have not seen one single stinker in the 12 pair I have owned so far with RBH. I have systems in every room in my house. Lol. It’s like a drug.

And a new wrinkle in my saga of RBH ownership , while working with Shane, I have been able to update my 770 with the new AMT style tweeter that drops right in to their existing cabinet.

I went through Pioneer’s MCCAC ( I think) tuning processes, then settled in for an extended listen. I no longer can detect in any way, the speakers as my source. The soundstage is so amazingly wide and in absolute perfection. I am using DTS Neo:music in a 5.1 configuration. My back channel uses the new RBH Impression R5E.

I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I am able two own a product that can create this beautiful effect for what I have spent.

I will never stray to another brand again. There is not one company in this world that gives a customer a better value for the dollar spent. I’ve opened the cabinets other speaker brands. Some are complete rip-off’s. You won’t see this ever in the RBH brand.

A pilgrimage to the RBH site in Utah is like stepping back to another time when it was not just selling a product, but creating a friendship. The RBH founder will take the time to sit down and shoot the bull with you about the beginnings. All of their staff have this attitude. They take pride in what they make.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I have been very fortunate to have acquired three of RBH SI 770/R along with two 1010-SEN subs. When driving these wonderful speakers with a quality receiver, they reproduce everything from a bomb blast to a violin with complete realism and neutrality. I have found such pleasures in breaking out the entire library of music and hearing what I missed in my other speakers.

I have owned a dozen different speaker brands prior to RBH. They all seem to have inconsistency across all product lines. Some models are good, and some are garbage. I have not seen one single stinker in the 12 pair I have owned so far with RBH. I have systems in every room in my house. Lol. It’s like a drug.

And a new wrinkle in my saga of RBH ownership , while working with Shane, I have been able to update my 770 with the new AMT style tweeter that drops right in to their existing cabinet.

I went through Pioneer’s MCCAC ( I think) tuning processes, then settled in for an extended listen. I no longer can detect in any way, the speakers as my source. The soundstage is so amazingly wide and in absolute perfection. I am using DTS Neo:music in a 5.1 configuration. My back channel uses the new RBH Impression R5E.

I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I am able two own a product that can create this beautiful effect for what I have spent.

I will never stray to another brand again. There is not one company in this world that gives a customer a better value for the dollar spent. I’ve opened the cabinets other speaker brands. Some are complete rip-off’s. You won’t see this ever in the RBH brand.

A pilgrimage to the RBH site in Utah is like stepping back to another time when it was not just selling a product, but creating a friendship. The RBH founder will take the time to sit down and shoot the bull with you about the beginnings. All of their staff have this attitude. They take pride in what they make.
Hey congratulations I'm so so glad you started this thread

Long story short I bought a new house close on the 29th of this month. I'm needing a bigger place for my parents to stay from out of the mountains it's getting hard on there health a little up there in altitude

So me and my pops are going all in on a theater room. I can't give dimensions or pictures of the room until we close on the 29th

But it's a good room it'll be a nice theater room when we're done with it. But for the money were putting in I'm wanting to go up in speakers. And I'm seriously looking at RBH I've always wanted to own them. They are finally within my reach

I love my RP 8000f's and was seriously considering an all Klipsch layout I'm sure Id be pretty happy with it I love there new line BUT!

I'm an audioholic and I wanna go big or go home.

I'm thinking 3 of the SV831R'S across the front or if I don't want to build the stands for them 3 of the SV6500R's across the front. I already have 2 PB 4000's and am thinking either one of those options will integrate well with those subs

I'm just glad you put this thread out there it's hard to get any feedback from owners out here in San Antonio. They aren't well known out here.

Hopefully a few more owners will chime in thanks so much for your experiences and insights with RBH! It really helps me feel good about leaning towards them as my. first choice decision enjoy your speakers!

Last edited:
C

CoryW

Audioholic
Hey congratulations I'm so so glad you started this thread

Long story short I bought a new house close on the 29th of this month. I'm needing a bigger place for my parents to stay from out of the mountains it's getting hard on there health a little up there in altitude

So me and my pops are going all in on a theater room. I can't give dimensions or pictures of the room until we close on the 29th

But it's a good room it'll be a nice theater room when we're done with it. But for the money were putting in I'm wanting to go up in speakers. And I'm seriously looking at RBH I've always wanted to own them. They are finally within my reach

I love my RP 8000f's and was seriously considering an all Klipsch layout I'm sure Id be pretty happy with it I love there new line BUT!

I'm an audioholic and I wanna go big or go home.

I'm thinking 3 of the SV831R'S across the front or if I don't want to build the stands for them 3 of the SV6500R's across the front. I already have 2 PB 4000's and am thinking either one of those options will integrate well with those subs

I'm just glad you put this thread out there it's hard to get any feedback from owners out here in San Antonio. They aren't well known out here.

Hopefully a few more owners will chime in thanks so much for your experiences and insights with RBH! It really helps me feel good about leaning towards them as my. first choice decision enjoy your speakers!
I also own two RBH 1010 subs with the SI-770/r for everything. I replaced the normal 10” with RBH Reference 10” subs. I can now effect change in my foundation. The 770 does not have to be installed. It’s a beautiful speaker in its own right. I also enjoyed reasonably priced upgrades like the new AMT tweeter. They disappear when played. You can’t isolate where the sound comes from. I’ve never heard the like in 35 years of listening.

Attachments

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis