Resident Evil: Degeneration - Movie or Video Game?

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
The new Resident Evil film dubbed: Degeneration will whet your appetite for the upcoming Resident Evil 5 video game. You're forgiven for thinking you're watching a video game while viewing the movie, it’s a departure from the live action movies that came before it. This installment of the film is taken into the universe of the original video game. Gone is Milla Javovich’s Alice for Claire Redfield and Leon Kennedy, names that fans of the video game series will find familiar.

Discuss "Resident Evil: Degeneration - Movie or Video Game?" here. Read the article.

J

jamie2112

Banned
I really liked playing RE and am looking forward to this new game. The movie not so much....:D

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I hope this CG movie will FINALLY do the game justice. All 3 live action movies were complete crap. But from what I've read, this movie is more drama and suspense and not much action. We'll see.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I like that it is more inline with the games, nothing to do with the movies. It looks good to me, though I think it will be a rental not a buy, even though I own the three live actions already :)

Cpt.America

Cpt.America

Full Audioholic
All 3 live action movies were complete crap..
I agree. I have Apocolypse, and I think it is just about the single worst movie ever made.... EVER. I can muscle my way through just about any bad movie... kind of like bad pizza. But it is just embarrasing how bad those movies really are. I can't make it all the way through them.

I can't wait for a new R.E. game! I was in love with 1 and 2 on the original playstation.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
They show you about the first 5 minutes in the theater in Playstation Home. I wasn't impressed. The lip movements are really bad. It's hard to tell if they're supposed to be speaking English or Japanese, because sometimes the lips seem to sync up with the audio and sometimes they don't.

Ito

Ito

Full Audioholic
I think this one is going to get a rental, but I am still excited to see it

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Definitely a rental since the BD is priced at $27.

B

businessjeff

Junior Audioholic
I thought the 1st movie was good and the 3rd on was arlight.

I hate how they switch actors/actress as if no one will notice. Its also rather strange how sometimes a sequel will come out and the budget is probably 1/5th of the last one, just makes you think like, wth is going on here are you serious?

But I LOVEDDDD playing the RE games or game cube. That was back in the day when life was fun, me my little brother and his friend would turn the lights off and play it. Get a bunch of candy and pop and stay up all night, good times.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I didn't really like the 2nd or 3rd movies. The first one was good.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis